Sunday, June 15, 2014

Some Summer Fun In An Old Shutter

Hello again!!
Two posts in one day.  No, I won't make up for the past year in one week...at least I don't think so but I do have some things to share.  This is one of them.  I painted this little shutter that I got from Goodwill.  Not just any Goodwill but the "as-is" Goodwill store.  I love it. I shop there often.  So many treasures for so little money.  If you have one anywhere near you and Charlotte, MI is too far away for you, then you  just may decide it's worth the drive to find your closest one. 
Anyway, I mostly used the free samples of Valspar paint that came from Lowes this spring.  Did you see all the little tear out coupons in the magazines this spring?  So many pretty colors.  Plus, they had free little color flip charts.  Fun, Fun, Fun.
I have made myself a promise, based on the quote I shared in my previous post that I will finish up a bunch of the projects that are in various stages all over the place.  Some up in the craft room (which is still a project unto itself), some in the basement, and some in the little barns outside.  Speaking of outside......there's a mountain of mulch with my name written all over it and hopefully it will be put where it belongs before June is through.  I know-I may be pushing it.  Lets see what happens  After all, a girl can have dreams right?

No comments:

Post a Comment